Thanks to all the expanded space at the San Francisco Design Center Concourse, we have even more options to participate in TechCrunch50.
Exhibitor Package Highlights:
- 5’ table for exhibit space in the West Hall for the full 3 days of the conference. We provide the table, linens, printed sign, power and wireless connectivity.
- 4 conference passes (retail @ $2,995 each / $11,980 total value)*
- 1 ticket to VIP dinner Monday, September 8 (partners and sponsors, experts, keynote speakers and 50 presenting companies)
- Corporate logo included in the exhibitor section of the TechCrunch50 website, blog and all print media (including program guide w exhibitor layout)
- Right to offer corporate marketing “schwag” in the TechCrunch50 conference bags and to distribute company marketing materials during conference
- The Exhibitor Package is targeted to early-stage product companies, and the conference passes and demonstration space package is for use by a single company.
Exhibitor packages are $10,000 and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis and may be paid by credit card, Paypal, check or wire transfer. (Exhibitor reservations to be paid by check or wire transfer will be held for 10 days, and then released back for sale if payment is not received.)
Get your exhibitor package automatically via Eventbrite ticketing or email us at sponsors [at] techcrunch50 [dot] com.
We’re still hosting a 2008 DemPit
Like last year, DemoPit slots will be offered on a priority basis to TechCrunch50 applicants (preferred slots will be extended to semi-finalist companies for use for 1 of the 3 days of the conference) starting late July. Additional inventory, if available, will be released for early-stage start ups in early August.
Come be part of the action and join in the start-up energy of TechCrunch50.
And remember, applications to TechCrunch50 are due this Friday, June 27 at midnight pst. Submit your company here.