The TechCrunch Conference is back! This year we are expanding the program to three days to fit in ten more company launches, as well as more panels, discussions and workshops.
To make room for everything we’re moving out of the Palace Hotel and into a bigger and better venue: the San Francisco Design Center. We expect well in excess of 1,000 attendees. The conference is being held on September 8 – 10, 2008
Be part of the merit-based agenda:
- Apply to be one of the TechCrunch50 by midnight pst, Friday June 27 (early consideration available if submitted by June 13.)
- All technology submissions are welcome from all corners of the world. Learn more about the process here
- Finalists will be selected by Friday, August 1
- There are no fees to present. In fact, a top prize of $50,000 will be given to the most promising startup to launch at the event.
- Even if you’re not selected as a finalist, you can still participate in the conference DemoPit
Be part of the action:
- September 8-10, 2008
- San Francisco Design Center Concourse
- Buy early-bird tickets by July 15
- Learn more about the agenda
Thank you charter partners:
We’re incredibly lucky to have the support and backing of a great and growing group of corporate partners. Sequoia Capital, Mayfield Fund, Clearstone Venture Partners, Charles River Ventures and Fenwick & West all returned quickly to support us for the second year in a row. Google and Microsoft reached out as well, and we’re very grateful for their new commitment to our merit-based conference format.
See you in September!